Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help a newbie find a motion detector kit:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raja Daremoj

dudes and dudettes,

good day! I am new here and just found this site looking for DEECO's website, but anyways I have found a better site - this one.

back to my topic could somebody help me find a motion detector kit? or better, the finished product. I will use it as an added security in my house.

somebody has been lurking in our vicinity eh.

Thanks

0917-4399554

Try looking for PIR, you can get them as modules for use in burglar alarms, or for switching external security lights. Security light ones usually have light sensors as well, so the light only comes on when it's dark. If you go to https://www.maplin.co.uk and search for BZ18U, this is a switch for a light.

You can commonly buy external lights with PIR's built in, at very little cost.

Hi Raja,

Try one of these sites:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

or the old faithful: eBay

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back