Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hello, im new and need some help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really cant thank you enough for all your help.I should have just about everything I ordered by the end of the week,and Im currently in the middle of a bid war on ebay for the controller(s).bidding on 3, 1st one for the project, 2nd one to play with and a spare for when I blow the 2nd one up.lol. I probably wont see them till sometime next week.Ill let you know how Im progressing(im sure Ill have a few more questions too) Thanks again

Well the last of my parts arrived today,so I finished my breadboard prototype.Something seems to be wrong here though.Im a little too tired tonight to check my work again and comprehend what im doing but the power output to the pulser stays on constantly,as a matter of fact the power turns on as soon as I connect the batt. without even pushing the button.I will go over my wiring in the morning but if you have any ideas I would appreciate some input.Thanks!

Just to add another option to switching off power:

**broken link removed**

This is a thread on the Parallax Basic Stamp Forum. There are some other ideas.

Ken

IT WORKS! IT WORKS! I should know better than to tinker with things late at night! I made a few corrections to a few connections and ran it 2x now with only my meter hooked up to it, and im gonna hook it up to the "zapper" for another 2x.I dont get a complete shutdown on output though, it drops to .8v but this shouldnt make a difference. I cant see the pulser doing anything at <1v.Other than that, everything works perfectly! I cant thank you enough for all your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back