Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Have you been vaccinated yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing English isn't your first language because I didn't understand what you wrote.

Mike.

Me, Pfizer. Sore muscles. I still have sore muscles , primarily the upper thighs. I didn't want to get up for weeks. Extremely tired. Hospital setting.

Mom (95 soon) J&J: The State came to the house and administered it, We didn't know and blamed someone else..
Her card said that the vacination was expired and she was 0 days old the day she was vaccinated and nobody vaccinated her. It got fixed.

Yes, got a pfizer. Two doses already.
BTW hello to China =).
I like Jackie Chan a lot.

Me, Pfizer. Sore muscles. I still have sore muscles , primarily the upper thighs. I didn't want to get up for weeks. Extremely tired. Hospital setting.

Mom (95 soon) J&J: The State came to the house and administered it, We didn't know and blamed someone else..
Her card said that the vacination was expired and she was 0 days old the day she was vaccinated and nobody vaccinated her. It got fixed.

Why are the thighs? We only have hands but a little soreness, and nothing will happen the next day.

If we finish the first injection, 21 days later, a volunteer will call us and ask us to get the second injection. I guess the vaccine will be useless after the first shot but not the second shot, which is a bit of a waste of resources.

I received the Moderna vaccine as soon as I was eligible. First shot caused a mildly sore arm, but that went away fairly promptly. Second shot just made me a little tired and lethargic, but I was still conscious and functional. No fever, no chills, no temperature changes. I was grateful for that. Worst thing that happened to me was a minor migraine that lasted for 5 days after my second dose, but again, that was bearable. I was still able to go to work and carry on with my life as usual. Far better option to me than getting the full-blown virus and being knocked out for two weeks. I am aware that the vaccine does not make you immune. It does, however, vastly increase the chance that you'll beat it more quickly, reducing the amount of time you have symptoms, and thus reducing the chances of passing it along to someone else. I am not worried about getting COVID. I am healthy enough I do not expect it will cause any severe problems for me. I am, however, worried about passing it along to someone else who isn't as healthy as I am and is less likely to make it through. That is also why I wear a mask. I don't wear it for my own safety, I wear it for the sake of others around me.

I received the Moderna vaccine as soon as I was eligible. First shot caused a mildly sore arm, but that went away fairly promptly. Second shot just made me a little tired and lethargic, but I was still conscious and functional. No fever, no chills, no temperature changes. I was grateful for that. Worst thing that happened to me was a minor migraine that lasted for 5 days after my second dose, but again, that was bearable. I was still able to go to work and carry on with my life as usual. Far better option to me than getting the full-blown virus and being knocked out for two weeks. I am aware that the vaccine does not make you immune. It does, however, vastly increase the chance that you'll beat it more quickly, reducing the amount of time you have symptoms, and thus reducing the chances of passing it along to someone else. I am not worried about getting COVID. I am healthy enough I do not expect it will cause any severe problems for me. I am, however, worried about passing it along to someone else who isn't as healthy as I am and is less likely to make it through. That is also why I wear a mask. I don't wear it for my own safety, I wear it for the sake of others around me.

Well, our vaccine does not have such a serious reaction. Unless you drink alcohol within 24 hours after the shot, your situation will appear.
Secondly, I think one of the ideas of most people's vaccination is to reduce the possibility of transmission to others.
Although we are basically vaccinated all over the country, we basically wear masks every time we go out to play, because we don't want to be closed at home anymore. It's really boring.

I don’t know how your situation is. We in China recently discovered a mutated virus. It's pretty serious. I don't know how you guys are?

I don’t know how your situation is. We in China recently discovered a mutated virus. It's pretty serious. I don't know how you guys are?
Same here in the USA. Referred to as the Delta variant.

The Delta Variant is rapidly invading Australia - in New South Wales (a state) there were 360 new cases yesterday and 4 deaths. In Queensland (state where I live) 4 cases yesterday (all in quarantine) and no deaths.

Mike.

The Delta Variant is rapidly invading Australia - in New South Wales (a state) there were 360 new cases yesterday and 4 deaths. In Queensland (state where I live) 4 cases yesterday (all in quarantine) and no deaths.

Mike.
so serious? We have an epidemic in China, but there are still no dead people, because when they did not find the epidemic themselves, the medical workers discovered their virus in advance. Then the government closed the entire community. To prevent the spread of the virus.

pommie

Mike.
Actually I want to ask, don’t we have jet lag?

so serious? We have an epidemic in China, but there are still no dead people, because when they did not find the epidemic themselves, the medical workers discovered their virus in advance. Then the government closed the entire community. To prevent the spread of the virus.

pommie
Hong Kong (CNN)China has punished more than 40 local officials for failing to control a spiraling Delta variant outbreak, as authorities scramble to curb the worst resurgence of Covid-19 the country has seen in over a year.
And China has punished the guilty. :facepalm:

Mike.

Pretty sad what's happening there.

I was last there in 1981 but my wife's sister lives in Altona, Victoria today.
gettyimages-1080037396-2048x2048.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back