Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Happy X'mas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are lots of sites with pretty girls.
There are probably some sites with pretty boys.
They should not be here.

I don't think pics of pretty girls and pic's of pretty boys should be here.

I agree with Audioguru, but sure glad Silverblade slipped that one in. Made my day :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the electro-tech people here.

Last edited:
I wasn't offended, but I agree.
I'm sure everyone here knows how to find sites with such pictures should the need arise, if you get my drift.:D

ffffffft! and you are the one who commented a couple of times about a model's big breasts!! :confused:

Ron, I wear a hat on the weekends during the daytime, when the kids want to ride quads, golf carts, dirt bikes, things that are fast and have no windshield on the darn things.

As I get older and get my hair where I like it in the AM, I find that helps to keep it my way, the wind seems to want to change where I like it. :D

Buncok, from the picture, I would guess every one of the girls can afford a bra from the money they made making that picture or get some "young" EE to buy them one. Not this old one :)

ffffffft! and you are the one who commented a couple of times about a model's big breasts!! :confused:
We chat about electronic circuits on this site. Sometimes some big breasts slip in and deserve a comment but they are all over the web and should not be here.

Ron, I wear a hat on the weekends during the daytime, when the kids want to ride quads, golf carts, dirt bikes, things that are fast and have no windshield on the darn things.

As I get older and get my hair where I like it in the AM, I find that helps to keep it my way, the wind seems to want to change where I like it. :D

Buncok, from the picture, I would guess every one of the girls can afford a bra from the money they made making that picture or get some "young" EE to buy them one. Not this old one :)
My point about "do you wear a hat at night" was that we generally don't wear what we don't need, unless it makes us look better. For these reasons, the girls don't wear bras.

I don't see anything wrong with the odd bit of frivolity after all this is the **** chat (non electronic) area!! If someone posts [WORD CENSORED]ography (LOL, it said rudeography) then that is totally unacceptable but the images above don't contain anything that is objectionable. In fact, you will see much more revealing images walking along any European beach.

Actually, I think your all just jealous because I claimed the brunette first.:D Any, yes, I do know, only in my dreams.:(

Mike.

Merry X-Mas Ho Ho Hoooo!

-BaC

I don't see anything wrong with the odd bit of frivolity after all this is the **** chat (non electronic) area!! If someone posts [WORD CENSORED]ography (LOL, it said rudeography) then that is totally unacceptable but the images above don't contain anything that is objectionable. In fact, you will see much more revealing images walking along any European beach.

Actually, I think your all just jealous because I claimed the brunette first.:D Any, yes, I do know, only in my dreams.:(

Mike.

I just think the suggested (link) directing us to a (orn)site was in bad taste. The girls are not showing anything. It is boarder line.

We just should be a little more aware off our impression. Maybe in another group this is not such an offense.

We should be the standard and show that we are more than just Rods and Staffs.

kv :D Cheers.

I changed my mind, thanks to Pommie.
If he didn't post the link to his "present" then I wouldn't have had fun playing with it.
**broken link removed**

If he didn't post the link to his "present" then I wouldn't have had fun playing with it.
**broken link removed**
While Pommie made some points it did not change my mind. What we (the site) wants to be is up to us, not the rest of world real or imagined.

These images may get the site blocked by schools and libraries.

But having said that my feeling about the issue are far from strong. I am more the willing to go with the flow. :) It was fun:D

3v0

**broken link removed**

If said like that we have both and it's mixed because I like the technology that goes along with it.

Like I said before the part that is wrong is linking us to a known (orn) website.

But, then again. Can you have it both way's ?

I dunno.

It's really up to you guy's. I'm still a newbie anyways.

And besides most of you are all much more educated and have the degrees to prove it.

This is somewhat of a social experiment in the making and your going to push things left and right a bit. Makes things interesting.

kv:D

Well, 3V0 hit a good point on the schools, though most are older kids that come here and not under 15-16 normally I would think. Heck, their spam email alone has to have worse than this. Also, Nigel can hit a magic button and clean this all up. :)

Kids would never jump in ****-chat on an electronics forum would they?

This could all get cached on google or archive.org, so 20 years from now, some could be marked as dirty old men with good taste in their 70's and 80's. :D

Mike, thanks for the gift.

Kids would never jump in ****-chat on an electronics forum would they?
We had a member who was 12 and now he is 13.
We had a kid moderator here (13 or 14 years old) and he was banned for foul language. Now he has left.

... dirty old men with good taste
I am an admitted dirty old man.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back