Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Happy X'Mas and New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

akg

Wishing All A Happy X'Mas and New Year 2006 .........

Attachments

• xmas_nyr.jpg
    xmas_nyr.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 345
Heres the pic of the sunset before x mas.

Wen at the PC i looked out the windows an saw this beutiful sun set.

Since i had my camera near by i tock an photo of it.

The white in the botom is fog.

Attachments

• dcp01811.jpg
    dcp01811.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 321
so what did we all score for christmas??

I got a black swiss army knife, some shorts, some shirts, and a nice as caribeena keychain from my little brother.

Merryxmas + happy new year.

i got a mobile, new surroundsound system, CD, CoD2, calendar, clothes (ofcourse), block of photopaper and some small stuff like puzzle food etc.

CoD2 (Im almost done btw..), Some much needed cloths, The Atari Flashback 2, A dragon statue and some tools. Along with alot of money.

I got a digital camcorder, stereo, surround speackers, clothes, webcam, 1 sword 2 knifes and money and 2 gift certificates to the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back