Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

halogen light fittings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderchild

So clever me wandered in wilkinsons and picked up a pack of 240 V 50 W halogen bulbs in their own little glase cased reflector units hm impressive should be great for photography except that oop they don't fit into a mains light fitting..... where do I get the specific fitting ? is there an adapter that allows me to use a standard light fitting so that i can revert to normal bulbs if needed ?

they are prongs but not push ons as the tops are a bit wider then the stem its like the slot/twist into some kind of holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back