Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Halloween Give-away Projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
After so long I am really dissapointed with the people that recieved the free Items in this give away. There was so many good ideas posted when MR RB was advertising the giveaway and yet Nothing but 1 single project has come out of this and even that was pretty basic.

I think it has been a fair amount of time for the people who recieved the items to put the effort in and make something out of this but all I can say is that you guys are slackers.
With the talent on this board i expected a LOT more and thats the only reason I have followed this for so long and not said anything.

The people that recieved these free items have simply taken advantage of someones generosity in my opinion. If you have an opinion that challenges me then please display what you have done with your Talkbot!!!
Slackers!!

Well I was going to put my hand up for one untill I seen the sort of people who requested one and thought I had no chance of getting one because these people had hundreds more posts than me and were obviously more experienced than I was but even I could have done something with one and I would have dedicated time to do so to say thanks for the generosity but these guys have produced nothing at all and it makes me upset to even think about it now.
At least someone like me would have shown the results no matter how amateur it was.
Very dissapointed with what came out of it thats all.
Sorry Mr Rb for keeping this going but I really feel very strongly about it because the product is a great thing and i was looking forward to seeing what these experienced people were going to come up with but when there is nothing to show I get dissapointed.

Well I was going to put my hand up for one untill I seen the sort of people who requested one and thought I had no chance of getting one because these people had hundreds more posts than me and were obviously more experienced than I was but even I could have done something with one and I would have dedicated time to do so to say thanks for the generosity but these guys have produced nothing at all and it makes me upset to even think about it now.
At least someone like me would have shown the results no matter how amateur it was.
Very dissapointed with what came out of it thats all.
Sorry Mr Rb for keeping this going but I really feel very strongly about it because the product is a great thing and i was looking forward to seeing what these experienced people were going to come up with but when there is nothing to show I get dissapointed.

Zorbzz
Here's the deal.I will be the first to admit that I am slow off the mark and yes I agree it's taking tooooooo long.

Pm. me your address and I will send you the one I recieved. Paypal me the shipping and it's yours.I will then purchase one from RB. and work on it when I have the time.

Can't be fairer than that so please stop harping on about it now..

Look I am just being honest in my posts.

I would never expect to recieve anything for free and am declaring that I dont want one, thats not the reason at all that I am posting.

I am just stating my case as an observer and that is the fact that when I read the original post by Mr RB I thought of something that I could make straight away even though we dont really have halloween here in Australia, we have a few kids show up saying trick or treat but thats it for halloween around here even though it still gave me some ideas that would be easy to adapt to this talkbot system.

Then after watching the replies flood in from people that had way more experience and credability than myself I didnt waste my time as I thought they would come up with some ideas way more worthy than mine and be able to produce them quickly so I just sat here eagerly waiting to see what came out of it.

Those same people recieved their items and have done nothing with them at all that I can see apart from 1 person.

I just know that if it was me that had of put my hand up and was chosen to recieve one I would have tried my best to do what I had invisioned and even if I couldnt do that I would have made an effort to make something less complicated just to contribute something back as a sign of appreciation but nothing has come out of this and it really makes me feel angry at the people that have gone back on their word.

It has been months now and still nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back