Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Halloween circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use PIR detectors for all kinds of stuff. I can't imagine why someone would use anything else.

Last edited:
IR receiver modules are also pretty cheap and easy to use. You can probable salvage one, most things use a remote these days. Plenty of examples of how to build a 38khz transmitter using a 555 timer. The output of the module goes low, while receiving, so it will go high, and trigger what ever you want, when the path is blocked.

I can personally vouch for how easy this is to build as I'm an electronics noob and this is about the second thing I ever created :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back