Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gun Ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just what we need to do Frosty, give ever hormonally driven teen in the world a gun =)

Actually back in the day, schools used to have firing ranges in the basements. And the instructors succeeded at teaching the so called "hormonally driven teens" responsibility, safety and proper handling of a firearm. My father for instance, fired AK-47 in grade 9. Along with PM pistol. It's the lack of firearms training that contributes to irresponsible use. And if someone is motivatted enough to harm another being, they will find one way or another. The question is, will they realy want to do it when everyone is armed? Would a thug try to rape a lonely woman in a dark valley if that woman was armed? I think not...

Last edited:
I got to side with frosty on this one.
Around here kids learn hunters safety in their early teens. They are often at the local gun clubs with dad and uncle taking out those teen anger and frustration issues on clay pigeons or targets! ;)

We have never had one of those school shootings in my state that I can ever recall. :)

But if we did it would be different. :(
There would not be dozens of shoots fired and only a few dead. There would be a few shoots and dozens dead. WE learn at an early age to line up our shots and make them count! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back