Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guitar Amp Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevison

I have a Behringer V-ampire LX1200H Head. I am having problems finding any schematics or service manuals for it. When I turn it on, it has a high feedback with nothing plugged in,( with high gain level) with low gain it has lost it's low end. I ran a line out the effects loop to another amp and had the same results. It's been slowly going on for a while. The volume used to drop and the volume potentiometer was very touchy. I keep turning it up and down. Due to current economic status, I am unable to send it to a repair shop. I'm an HVAC guy with limited experience. Any guidance would be great.
Thanks,
Jeff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back