Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Guidence required!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am doing b.e electrical and electronics from bits-pilani , india.
I have just completed my second year.
I had a course on signal and systems(fourier, laplace, sampling etc.) in my fourth semester.It has aroused my interest in dsp field.
Can anyone here guide me on how to proceed with my education in this field so that i could have both theoritical and practical knowledge in the field.
Also is it necessary to choose a specific field such as image, audio , video processing right from the beginning or should i take a course on general dsp first?
And my last question is directed towards indian members on this forum.I know of the huge scope of dsp outside. Does India has the same scope for a career in dsp field..

You left it for just an hour before complaining, sometimes it can take a week or so before you get a response.

I have been here for about 5 years and I cannot remember anybody talking about DSP.

It's apparently much more important to you, than it is to the people who frequent this board.

This doesn't mean it's unimportant, it just may mean that you're not in the right place for what you want.

If you went to a food store and they didn't sell clothing would you go find a clothing store or would you stay and complain? sheesh.

... Can anyone here guide me on how to proceed with my education in this field so that i could have both theoritical and practical knowledge in the field.

Perhaps you could obtain better information at a site such as DSPrelated.com.

I had a course on signal and systems(fourier, laplace, sampling etc.)

sounds complicated...

in my fourth semester.It has aroused my interest in dsp field.

if you are so interested, why have you not come out with ideas of your own...

Can anyone here guide me on how to proceed with my education in this field so that i could have both theoritical and practical knowledge in the field.

your professors should help you out with this one...

Also is it necessary to choose a specific field such as image, audio , video processing right from the beginning or should i take a course on general dsp first?

same here...in any case what is your interest ????

Does India has the same scope for a career in dsp field..

yes..take a look at the UPS, inverter industries in the country and also at the frequent power outages we have here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back