Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

guide me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel99

hi frnds i am new to robots. i want to build a bot which is able to fly.....something which look like in 3 idiots ,i want to know the circuit used in it...........but there is a problem
i want a power source other than batteries.....yes i dont want to use batteries as my power source.................suggest me of any other power source .........plz rep me as fast as possible

You might be able to build a miniature gas powered generator. There's no production unit that small, but I think one could be built from a glow engine and a rare-earth brushless AC motor that would deliver the power levels required. Of course, this begs the question of whether it would be smarter to try and run the props directly off the engine and save the conversion losses and associated weight of the regulator electronics.

If there was an available miniature fuel cell this might work, but I don't know of any on the market, and the power levels from the lab devices have not been impressive.

Solar probably isn't going to do it, the surface area you would need would be an impediment to vertical flight.

Compressed air could work for short flights - the power level is high, but the energy storage is low.

hi ,thank s for the rep could u be more specific were i could find the data required for the robot .............even small info would help me ...........
its a complete new project to me ............i want to balance that bot using only two fans on either side i have no idea how to rotate it also so plz guide me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back