Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automated Guided Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionn_heartt

Guys anyone there who is knowing about AGV?

I m a student of final year of BE mechanical so i wNt to mKe AGV as a final year project...

lionn_heartt, like I said in chat you need to give us a lot more information about what you're trying to do. What if I asked you "How do build a vehicle"? You would ask me, "What kind of vehicle? Car, truck, motorcycle, bicycle, etc?" "How fast do you want it to go?" "What options do you want it to have?" "What color?" "What will it be used for?" You need to tell us what you expect your robot to do, how you want it to do it, how much you're willing to spend, how much time you have to do it, what you already know, what materials you have available, and so on.

And you should specify that "AGV" stands for "Automated Guided Vehicle". That is not a standard acronym and I expect very few people will know it.

Furthermore, this thread should be in the robotics section. Automotive electronics is for electrical systems in cars.

Matt

I m going to make an AGV it carries and guide 40 to 50 kg of whieght like dies, screws, barrels n etc....

And it is guided by the sensor and most important the refernce path...

So if anyone there who is knowing about coding n all in microprocessor...thn please reply....

I m going to make an AGV it carries and guide 40 to 50 kg of whieght like dies, screws, barrels n etc....

How do you plan to carry them? Buckets? Plates? Robotic hands?

And it is guided by the sensor

What kind of sensor?

...and most important the refernce path...

What kind of reference path?

So if anyone there who is knowing about coding

What language? What compiler?

n all in microprocessor

What processor?

You are STILL not giving us any information to go on! BE MORE SPECIFIC!

1.Its carry by a forklift..
2.Ultrasonic sensor i m using in this..
3. Just like a line which is painted..

And sir i m not very much know about language and all...so dont know...
Just give me brief about it how can i make it...

You should watch the new TV series "Humans" and just emulate that. I will buy whatever you make.

Mike.

Pommie this is not joke alryt..

I want to do it my own with my team member and it is a project so...
Then do it and come back here and ask sensible questions. You appear to be saying, "I want to build a robot, how do I do that?" Your question IS a joke.

Try asking better questions.

Mike.
P.S Also, learn to spell and don't follow me unless you want more honest replies.

<Mod edit: Please let's keep this civilized. No need to bash anyone>

Last edited by a moderator:
Pommie if u understood what i m trying to say then give me some information and knowledge about it...

YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN US ENOUGH INFORMATION FOR US TO KNOW HOW TO HELP YOU! WE NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING BEFORE WE CAN PROVIDE INFORMATION!!

How many times must I tell you that??

I understand what you mean to say very well but i m just little bad in speaking grammatically i m weak ...

I am sure we can all understand there is a language barrier. We see it every day, and we understand the struggle. But that is not your problem. Your problem is that you do not give us enough information to answer your questions. We understand what you write, but you don't give us enough information to answer your questions.

Yes derstrom...
I m really nt getting you..

You can ask me what kind of information you want...ask me directly sir..

Pretty sure I've done that about a dozen times now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back