Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Automated Guided Vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure we can all understand there is a language barrier. We see it every day, and we understand the struggle. But that is not your problem. Your problem is that you do not give us enough information to answer your questions. We understand what you write, but you don't give us enough information to answer your questions.

Sir what type of information you want, u can ask me directly.....and sry and i am affraid of it tht i cant getting you...

Ultrasonic sensors can't follow painted lines :(.

Clearly saying i dont know about it....so sorry friend..

So can u give me information and knowledge about it. ....tht how should i make it an AGV and carry load about 40 to 50 kg of objects on a different paths...hope u can understand...

Sir what type of information you want, u can ask me directly.....and sry and i am affraid of it tht i cant getting you...

That's just it, we don't know what to ask you because we don't know what you're trying to do. You need to describe what you intend to do. Don't worry about how you'll be doing it yet.

Is there a written copy of the assigned task you have been given?

Vintage tool delivery carts used guided RF wire signals buried in the concrete.
The cart used a differential signal with dual coil or antenna sensors to pickup the signal to follow the center line.
Another method was used to detect each location.

Always start a design or project with a spec. to define 1) purpose 2) budget 3) functions 4) technology review
then decide how to accomplish.

Is there a written copy of the assigned task you have been given?

Sir no there is no retrn copy of it.Its not required at all..We have to make project its up to us what type of project to make..
So we are trying to make AGV in low cost as much as possible..bcz we r student so we cant afford to much. You can undrstand...

Que:

1. If we want to stop our AGV when any obstacles infront of AGV nearly 30 cm then what type sensor we prefer first...???

Que:

1. If we want to stop our AGV when any obstacles infront of AGV nearly 30 cm then what type sensor we prefer first...???

Now this is the kind of question we're looking for! Much more specific :)

I would recommend using an ultrasonic sensor like a Ping sensor. They have a very simple interface that you can control with a microcontroller. For your purpose, I suggest the Arduino for controlling your bot.

Google "line-following robot" for some ideas on the guidance system.

Now this is the kind of question we're looking for! Much more specific :)

I would recommend using an ultrasonic sensor like a Ping sensor. They have a very simple interface that you can control with a microcontroller. For your purpose, I suggest the Arduino for controlling your bot.

Ok thnk uh sir..but i m from india so u told "ARDUINO",this type of sensor is there in india???
From where i can get this?
You know smething about it???
Any place or any online shop u know or any site where i can get this ARDUINO....??

Google "Buy Arduino in India"

Ok thnk uh sir..but i m from india so u told "ARDUINO",this type of sensor is there in india???
From where i can get this?
You know smething about it???
Any place or any online shop u know or any site where i can get this ARDUINO....??

I suggest you learn how to use Google.

Google is an incredibly useful tool that can help you find a lot of answers on your own. It's a great way to learn concepts, see what others have done, and give you ideas for how to accomplish your task. I recommend googling to see what others have done. Many people have built robots just like what you describe, and google will help you find them.

Google is an incredibly useful tool that can help you find a lot of answers on your own. It's a great way to learn concepts, see what others have done, and give you ideas for how to accomplish your task. I recommend googling to see what others have done. Many people have built robots just like what you describe, and google will help you find them.

Okay sir....thnk uh....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back