Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GSM Nosie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamedwaly

hi,

i want to make a Singal to increase the noise in GSM signal and make the mobile phone is not cooneted......

How can i make that?

I'm sorry! You want to do what?! :shock:

From what I understand you want to transmit on the GSM frequency and place noise on it!!! This is illegal and really out of the scope of a hobbyist! It would require some very sophisticated digital technology!

Maybe I have missed the point, but why do you want to add noise to it anyway?!

here's a great way to jam a mobile:

1. bend over
2. insert into rectal cavity.
3. look stunned

But seriously, I don't think its possible without lots of sophisticated equipment... maybe you could make a high voltage discharge device -- that seems to **** up mobiles a bit.

There is already a device used ( mostly in the Mosque & church ) that blocked GSM signals but these are used with a permission from the authority not just by anyone .

there used to be a covert surveillance shop around here that sold "illegal" things like this...until they got shut down :lol: :lol:

cost about £200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back