Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Greetings and salutations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaPixellator

Hi all,

I am new here, just joined this afternoon, and thought i'd pop my posting cherry by throwing out a general greeting. :D

I have had a very long break from any kind of electronic experimentation, about eleven years since I left school actually, I miss A-level electronics! R.I.P. Mike Dance. I have been confining myself to the humdrum of fixing things only when they are really REALLY broken and throwing in spur sockets etc, boring!

More recently I have decided to resume my tinkering and to that end I have been wandering around the net flexing my electronics muscle before it finally shrivels up and falls off, wouldn't want that now would I?

Anyway, while I am here I will endeavour to follow my own basic rules of...

1: Not asking stupid questions without at least trying to research the answer on my own first.

2: Always using proper english, that includes not omitting punctuation or using that horrible AIMspeak TXTspk (this instance excluded of course) or whatever the hell it's called these days, honestly that annoys the hell out of me!:mad:

3: Using the search function before starting a new thread.

4: Resisting the temptation to flame any blatantly noobish idiots asking for people to do thier schoolwork for them (the PCB design thread springs instantly to mind).

5: Keeping my posts clear, concise and to the point, hence not resulting in large towers of text (I find this difficult but I have to learn sometime don't I?):rolleyes:

That all said, greetings to one and all! Maybe I can be of some use to someone here at some point, if not then I shall certainly learn.

Regards,
Stewart.

Welcome! About the PCB help question, it is kind of funny, because I had reccently asked that question...

GIBBERISH DELETED - TXT SPEAK IS NOT ALLOWED HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been away from electronics for 6 or 7 years only....and am amazed at the differences that I find now that I'm back "in the game"

Hello and welcome.
With an initial post like this, I think you will become a valued member. I will however take exception to your list. If every poster conformed to your list then there would be approximately 3 posts per day.:D :D

Again, welcome.

Mike.

Welcome... I just joined in (December?). I have learned quite a bit.

Welcome,
William

P.S. I'm not exactly new to this... it's just a name I came up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back