Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Great Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

stolzie

Hi All,

I have just stumbled across this forum while google whacking. As I am a newbie to this forum, I must say that there is a wealth of knowledge here and I would like to thank the electronic guru's that are behind this forum.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks from The Land Down Under

8)

Stolzie

stolzie said:
I have just stumbled across this forum while google whacking.
how did you whack it, did you get your cat to shoot the keyboard? :shock: :lol:

I thought my old picture of tails smoking was funny, but this one is a heck of a lot funnier, not to mention, it is in FULL COLOUR :lol:

Just make sure you keep that kitty cat controlled. (I'm taking about your avatar located under your ID in your posts).

mstechca said:
Just make sure you keep that kitty cat controlled. (I'm taking about your avatar located under your ID in your posts).

:lol: Hahaha, yeah he is a bit of a feral bugger but he is well under control.

Stolzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back