Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

GPU price, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacIntoshCZ

1614926563490.png

1614926578842.png

1614926602696.png

If you think that is bad, look at the RTX3090 - list around £1400, yours for just £3500 on amazon!

I think I'll be giving those a miss, for now..

RTX 3090 is worth same as my 4 month revenue from job.
Nice
I will stick with my 1050m on laptop for severaly years than

The limitation announcement only mentioned Etherium, not Bitcoin. Also, it's not like they are against crypto currency - NVidia is launching a new line of Cryptocurrency Mining Processors - NVidia CMP. Now they can price GPUs according to end use and get their share of wallet. Salesman: "Sorry guys, the RTX 390 isn't working so well for mining, but this CMP model, at 5x the price, is perfect for mining"

What funny is a friend and I were about to dump 200 on a defective one of those exact GPUs! We thought we could fix it and resell it.
Glad we didn’t get it I don’t know what we were thinking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back