Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Gotta love rippin off free samples!

• Thread starter Robot builder 101
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posters get the red reputation squares for doing stupid stuff, not evil stuff.
Generally being an idiot will earn you one or two.
Shouting yep, whining yep, spam yep, constant begging yep, cross posting yep, being thick in the skull yep, constant drivel yep. (actually drivel covers it quite well)
https://dictionary.reference.com/browse/drivel
And smacktard is one of my favourites (yes I play Battlefield 1942)
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=smacktard
Posting replys to yourself might also do it, there IS an EDIT button.

Last edited:
I would change your signiture to something less angry or you'll get another red square.

I was tempted to give you another but I decided against it as I searched for this thread and found you've admited fault so I've removed one for you.

I have never payed much attention to the red/green squares or "rep points". Where do I look at this and see what my (probably bad) rating is?

Scroll to the top of the page and click User CP and you'll see a list of reputation points received. You can also hover your mouse over the dot in the forum to check which way you are leaning though it is a little cryptic. You're doing pretty good actually.

On the subject of reputation could someone (or as many people as necessary) positive rep Krumlink until he has a green square?

Come on he's admitted he made a mistake and seems genuinely sorry so it doesn't seem fair that he's branded by the evil red square. Admitting you're wrong isn't always easy so the least we could do for him, is return his reputaion to positive.

thank you so much hero for your kindness, even if I were being a jerk. A more formal appology is in order:

I appologize for misleading all my fellow forum members. I hate to have been so careless, and rude to many people on here. I love this forum and appreciate everybody on here. I am very sorry for being so immature to many people on here. Please forgive me.

Perhaps this thread should be locked?

And everyone please give Krumlink back his green square. I can't, the forum only allows you to give someone positive reputaion once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back