Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

gas detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

vyaas

can somebody suggest as to where a gas detector can be shown as application with wireless communicaton between the actual place where the detector is installed and the main controling unit. Also what r the available gas detector for multi gas detection. are there any easier methods available for controlling the level of few harmful gases. Is radio link a good option for the wireless communication forthe same

re:gas detector application

volcanoes, underground caves, mineral springs, factories, nuclear plants

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I am a college student in a technical university - Sofia of Bulgaria. I complete my education this year, and therefore make course project this year. The theme of my project is- ELECTRICAL SCHEMATIC FOR DETECTION AND MEASURING METHANE( methane detection circuit). If somebody has the circuit for detecting natural gas Let it send her to mail to me :
mohente@yahoo.com
Please,help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back