Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

game controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

satish63

The below is a part of project

* 18 bit down counter ,it should act as clock divider

It is necessary to use a relatively fast clock to drive the whole system so that it can respond
quickly to button presses by the user. However, the moving display must run at a much slower
and changing speed. To achieve both these aims it is necessary to have a clock divider.
Create an 18-bit down counter to act as a clock divider to produce a suitably slow clock enable
signal from a 500 kHz clock. The clock enable signal (ledCountEn) should be only one clock
period in length. Add this to part 3 and use it to reduce the speed of the up/down counter.

please guys write the vhdl code and send me it to this mail id :saisatish63@gmail.com

Do I get some of the credits from your course for doing YOUR work? If I calculated all of the college I've had in the last two decades, I might have enough for an actual degree.

Do a little research, TRY and people will help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back