Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

This one looks familiar. I don't know if it was posted before.

Death and Fine.jpg

nut.jpg

Actual product on Amazon:

2018-08-10 21_04_31-.png

Link, in case anyone's interested:

Hi,

Geeze, that must be a joke or something. A joke that isnt funny that is.
But...but... There's free shipping!

But...but... There's free shipping!

Hi,

Oh that's different, let's order a couple right now :)

Seriously though i wonder how Amazon allows this. I have a feeling it slips past the review process in a way similar to those so called 'hate' products. Maybe products like that should be reported to Amazon just in case they dont realize it yet.

similar to those so called 'hate' products.
Forgive may lack of awareness, but what is a "hate product" ?

JimB

Forgive may lack of awareness, but what is a "hate product" ?

JimB

Hi there Jim,

A so called hate product is a product that obviously lashes out at a particular group of people or even just one well known person. I dont really want to provide an example but a Tee shirt that has some defamatory writing about a particular group would be one.
Officially the description is as follows:
“Products that promote or glorify hatred, violence, racial, sexual or religious intolerance or promote organizations with such views.”

What about the matched set of gold plated q-tips?

“Products that promote or glorify hatred, violence, racial, sexual or religious intolerance or promote organizations with such views.”
OK, got it.
JimB

believe-in-something-even-if-it-means-sacrificing-everything-just-36043892.png

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back