Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

took cab home.jpg

Funny you should say that Ron.
My sister's first husband told a tale about when he was a kid. He was out playing with his friends, around either some allotments (UK term for a small area of land for growing vegetables and stuff), or a smallholding, where someone kept a lot of chickens. Obviously, chickens create their waste and it has to be cleaned out. This waste was really piled up and as it was the middle of summer, the top had formed a pretty hard crust. They were taking turns running across it.

Until one kid broke through and sank up to his waist. After they finished wetting their pants, watching him get covered even more during his struggle, they got him out and proceeded to guide him back home, by prodding him with sticks. One kid knocked on the house door and then rapidly retreated to the safe distance where the rest stood watching.

His father took one look at him and ordered him to stay put and strip to his undies. Then out came the hose..

Living at the school were my father was the principal, one Saturday afternoon, my two brothers and myself, after a heavy rain, went to kind of a back yard for playing.

We started carefully stepping here and there (it seems that kids always do) but some 30 minutes later were dutifully covered of mud from head to toes. Hose washing in-situ by an irate father was first, prior going upstairs for a bath. I seem to recall that weather was not so warm.

There is a second song toward the end that is only 20 seconds long. Watch for it to. (elements)

WN1ECCH.png

29tdy3.jpg

and i thought the 15 round mags i have for my 1911 were ridiculously long...
tumblr_nn2u5ie6jA1s57vgxo1_1280.png

Latest threads

Back