Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

qHxtaxV.jpg
Found in hallway at case Western Reserve University school of engineering

got9.png

Transported to an alien planet for a death match and who do you get for a personal trainer?

gamesters2.jpg

It's nice to be the boss.

vegan.jpg

Don' touch the glass.
that's almost as bad as staring down a gorilla...
what's really funny about this is the gorilla pretends not to notice he's being stared at...

eyeroll.jpg

OMG

I find the best way to bath a child is in the front yard with a garden hose.
Funny you should say that Ron.
My sister's first husband told a tale about when he was a kid. He was out playing with his friends, around either some allotments (UK term for a small area of land for growing vegetables and stuff), or a smallholding, where someone kept a lot of chickens. Obviously, chickens create their waste and it has to be cleaned out. This waste was really piled up and as it was the middle of summer, the top had formed a pretty hard crust. They were taking turns running across it.

Until one kid broke through and sank up to his waist. After they finished wetting their pants, watching him get covered even more during his struggle, they got him out and proceeded to guide him back home, by prodding him with sticks. One kid knocked on the house door and then rapidly retreated to the safe distance where the rest stood watching.

His father took one look at him and ordered him to stay put and strip to his undies. Then out came the hose..

A neighbor told me a story when she grew up in a family of 12. One of her brothers fell in a bucket of tar. The mother said it would be easier to make a new one than to clean this one up!

Don't prep for the upcoming zombie apocalypse....... it's already here man!:

zombies.jpg

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back