Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

Yeah, I thought your new second place trophy was really funny and someone else didn't.
Yeah. Trophy for what?
I'm not here for trophy's gophert.
I'm trying to inject a little fun into this forum and thread. Please post a funny picture. Or GTFO.

Your grinding my gears.

For being the SECOND Person this week to post the same image. Laugh! It was funny.
So that's funny for you?
hahahaha. Oh boy.
I'm not laughing
Gotta get this thread back on track.

Less words and more pictures.

Less words and more pictures.
That's why I posted a picture of a trophy - sorry that you decided to start typing about your sadness. Lighten up, Buttercup.

For what it's worth, I thought the trophy was funny gophert :D

If you can get even just one person to smile at your post, then it's a success. That's my point of view.

Everyone says it’s too cold for snakes, but this is most definitely a water moccasin.
1607780628603.png

1609020161564.png

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back