Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

Are you the man in the picture Jim?
Just to give a bit more detail, in the bird picture I am about 15 years older that I am in my avatar picture, and I am now another 20 or so years older.

The conure liked to sit on my shoulder in the evenings when I was watching the TV.
There were two problems with that, a Patagonian Conure has a very loud shrieking call, and it was quite painful if it shrieked in my ear.
The second problem was that it seem to take great delight in evacuating its cloaca on me!

JimB

Ahhh, Jim lad, Ahhh ....

.. .. .. .. .. as Dick Deadeye once said ' .. .. .. I ain't much ta look at, an' me name's ag'in me, but I ain't all bad cap'n .. .. .. .. . ! '
OK, if I am Dick Deadeye, who are you, Sir Joseph Porter KCB ?

JimB

Oh No, I'd never be compared with the wit & appeal of Sir Joseph .. .. .. ..

What Never ? NO, Never !

What NEVER ? Well .. .. Hardly Ever !

:)

The second problem was that it seem to take great delight in evacuating its cloaca on me!

Luxembourg !

Historical photo: Ozzy Osbourne teaching John Lennon to compose heavy metal (1968)
1607374545649.png

Ozzy looks more like the Grim Reaper coming to collect.

The funny pictures thread doesn't work properly for all forums. Because some people on forums like this tend to take life way too seriously and never smile or forget technical stuff when visiting a thread like this.

Nothing is funny for them unless somehow it's a technically related "funny" they can relate to or understand. Sad reality.

That's all I have to say.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back