Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

I think it's going to be remembered for a long time. My grandkids will study it in school. This is history being made.

Mike.

The respective history book, including a chapter quoting the initial statements by the government and involved authorities in each country, is a must. Nonchalance and sufficiency against the final outcome.

IMG-20200407-WA0003.jpg

Well at the Primary School where my wife works, the new headmistress (since last September) was telling the kids in assembly to wash their hands well, and to help try singing Happy Birthday while you do it.

This caused great confusion, and the kids asked her why they can't carry on using the 'Wash Your Hands' song which gives the correct rhythm, which Happy Birthday doesn't, and which all children in the school are taught in Reception (by my wife) :D

A fine example of zero communication, where the new head not only doesn't tell the staff anything, but doesn't ask for opinions or advice either, so has no idea what happens throughout the school.

As far as the school goes, it's still 'open' but only for key workers children - and my wife isn't working, due to been in a seriously at risk catagory.

A fine example of zero communication, where the new head not only doesn't tell the staff anything, but doesn't ask for opinions or advice either, so has no idea what happens throughout the school.
Sounds an awful lot like the management at several places I have worked....

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back