Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

1584517628991.png

Scaled up to normal size, that could be kind of abrasive. (Or a bit kinky, depending on your individual persuasion).

JimB

1586220380914.png

Several pages of this thread won't make much sense to a lot of new readers once this pandemic dies out and is forgotten, and people move on....

I think it's going to be remembered for a long time. My grandkids will study it in school. This is history being made.

Mike.
I hope future generations will learn from it. The value of proper hygiene and social distancing during times like these cannot be understated.

Latest threads

Back