Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Full-Duplex Wireless Intercom

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawv19

Good day everyone! :)
I need some help here.
Do you have any ideas/suggestions to make this circuit diagram to become a full duplex wireless intercom.

Full-duplex Intercom - RED - Page78

With a range of minimum 4meters

If I will substitute a transceiver/transmitter and receiver, what preferably diagram should I use? and how?

Appreciate your reply.
Thank you :)

Last edited:
You can't convert that wired intercom to wireless.

For wireless duplex you need a transmitter and receiver that operate on different frequencies.

Uhm. Sir, but our professor said that same diagram was used and some students just modify something and the intercom became wireless. How is that so? :(

Can you please give me some other wireless intercom diagram?

Thank you sir :)

Uhm. Sir, but our professor said that same diagram was used and some students just modify something and the intercom became wireless. How is that so? :(

Can you please give me some other wireless intercom diagram?

Thank you sir :)
Don't see how it's possible.

The wires connecting the two intercoms stations have audio signals going in two directions.
I think my wireless schematic might work:

Attachments

• full duplex wireless intercom.png
    full duplex wireless intercom.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 2,093
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back