Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Free 1%, 1/2 watt Resistors, made by Philips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chemelec

Awhile ago, I recieved THOUSANDS of these resistors for free, rather them being dumped in the garbage, I am giving them away.
(I HATE WASTE.) I have already sent out MANY Packages of these and Everyone seems happy with them, But I still Have a LOT to Give away.

I Offer these for Free, Other than the Postage Cost to anyone that is interested.

Typically I package an assortment of the values I have available to make aproximately a 1 KG Package, in the wrappers as shown. Removing these wrappers would give more resistors for the same weight, but that gets VERY Time Consuming!

My Postage Cost on a Maximum 1 Kg Package (1KG is 2.2 Lbs) to the USA is "$12.00 by Air Mail" or "$9.00 by Surface Mail". Sorry I don't have any control over these Postage prices.
Other Countries are More Expensive, Quite often Including Canada where I live.

Most guys pay this Cash in US Dollars and I gain a Bit, But its your Choice to send Canadian money or Equivalant US Funds. I am not looking to make money.

To View these on my WebSite, Go to:
**broken link removed**

I Need to Dispose of these SOON, Or I will have to Dump them as I need the Space.
Any QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL Me Direct With "ELECTRONIC & RESISTOR" in the Subject Line at: chemelec@Hotmail.com

No Appropriate Subject Line gets Automatically Deleted!

Feel Free to look at my Entire Site, there is lots of good stuff there.
Take care........Gary

Because I am Such a Beautiful and Wonderful Person!

Or

Because my parts supplier doesn't like to hang on to stuff that doesn't sell very well.

You Decide Which, he gives me a lot of stuff

Take care..............Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back