Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fpga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is your blog?

Just left-click on my user name ( on this post ) and choose "View Blog Entries" Click on the blog title to see the entire text.

Last edited:
The code implements a complete serial receiver. I never completely debugged it however. It works, but I have a problem somewhere in my system that might or might not be related to this code. I'm sure I don't need to tell you that you're gonna need an RS232 translator chip if you're gonna hook this to your computer.

The code implements a complete serial receiver. I never completely debugged it however. It works, but I have a problem somewhere in my system that might or might not be related to this code.
Ah ok cool np.
I'm sure I don't need to tell you that you're gonna need an RS232 translator chip if you're gonna hook this to your computer.
Yeah i know, but thanks for the tip heh. I have tons of usb to uart converters (CP2102 & MCP2200) both work well... CP2102 doesnt need a crystal tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back