Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Forum Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he is catholic! Shame and guilt are their natural fall back emotions!:D

If your going at it alone on your college finances you have my full support and understanding as to why you dont feel that you can spare any additional expense.:)

I buried my self financially not to long ago when I went back to college the second time. I have to live the sparse life for a few more years until I have that paid off as well.
And believe me trying to keep a business afloat while dumping a large percentage of your take home income back into loan payments is a very frustrating feeling. I could finish my shop, expand on my business and do loads of improvement in my life with the pile of money I am currently dumping in that financial hole I created.:(

The sooner it payed off though the sooner I get to start expanding and enjoying my life far more! Right now I have to sacrifice in order to beat down the loan interest so the greedy bastards get as little extra from me as possible. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back