Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

forgot password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it when you click on the "forgot password" button, and you type in the information like your e-mail adress,

and press on the appropriate button at the bottom of the page it says your password will be sent to your email shortly,

and after a few days it still does NOT come, the password link does NOT send your password or any info needed to log in, to your E-mail adress, that it asked for you to give.

Nothing comes to the e-mail adress that it asked you to type in, you type it in and it stioll does not come to the e-mail adress that you type in even after you type it in just like it asked you to, it still does NOT come inn to your e-mail adress it asked you to type in,
so you can't log in.

Thankyou...

Most common reasons are:

1) You entered the wrong email address.

2) It's in your junk mail folder.

3) Your ISP blocked it as SPAM, as it's from an automated source.

Most common reasons are:

1) You entered the wrong email address.

2) It's in your junk mail folder.

3) Your ISP blocked it as SPAM, as it's from an automated source.

It's not 1 or 2, but it may be #3.

Thankyou both of you for your quick replies.

Sorry about the frustrated way I wrote the original, post,

but again thanks for your kind help.

Dear "12345678901234567890,"

I can only imagine what your password is!

Last edited:
No I'm back on the forum with a new username and password, just so I can log back in.

And I typed in numbers to easily remember and it kept on telling me username already in use so I kept on typing in the same decade of numbers until the username became valid.

Last edited:
Thankyou,
But I'll stick with this one it's pretty easy to not forget, this one.

I appreciate the time you would have taken to help me with this, in sorting this out. But no need.

Thanks again...
Have a great day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back