Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how do I enter a password w/o a box for it's entry??

Status
Not open for further replies.
About three weeks ago, I noticed that the password box isn't displaying, and through time it has become "permanent". The only way I can sign in is if I request a new password and have it e-mailed to me, then I just change my password back. Why doesn't the password box appear anymore like it used to? Is there a page in the site I can go to in order to get both the username and password boxes to appear?? (see attachment)

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    168.5 KB · Views: 261
I was unaware that the box indicating the "username" was where you entered the name at (because I thought it was a title box for the blank box next to it). I was entering the username in the blank box (where the password belongs!). Maybe, you should gray text the password box as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back