Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fm modulation project

Eliffff

The term project involves the practical application of frequency modulation (FM) in transmitting images of limited size (typically one LOGO).
Step 1: Text-to-speech conversion (Ardinuio, etc.)
Step 2: Modulate in FM and transmit
Step 3: Receive and Demodulate
Step 4: Filter out and detect.
Step 5: Speech to text conversion
Step 6: Prompt on an LCD screen
How can I design this project ? I understand nothing please suggest books, project like this

Yes. It is called an SDR.

If you can define how to modulate in Matlab, why is it hard to find examples to demodulate? A software-defined radio (SDR) can be implemented in many ways to demodulate, detect sync triggers, have timed loops with tolerances to mask and count pixels, lines and frames, similar to how you described them in Matlab then use parallel threads to supervise, and read the image by some method to display it on an LCD.

Since you have not shared any actual specs, I can only ask you to articulate the real issue. Of course, there is also the Analog H/W solution.

Yes it is. I dont have much time I have fm modulation and demodulation circuits they works and I will use them at mmsstv
So your transfer will not be analog and just asynchronous FM voice data via serial ports? That will be painfully slow even at high-speed data. What happens if there is a glitch? Can you automate a retry?

I tried fm demodulation circuit today but I also looked at the oscilloscope, but the signal was very noisy and I could not get a proper signal at all.I dont know why

Latest threads

Back