Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FLI Loaded 250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latvian2015

Hi guys!
I have an issue with amplifier Loaded 250 from car subwoofer FLI Trap 12. I found a topic about this model of amplifier in this forum already ( https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/amplifier-repairing.126052/ ), but the problem I have is different.
What I deal with is - when subwoofer turns on, everything works well. But, if I turn down the volume at the head unit or just song with no bass is playing, subwoofer stops working. And even after selecting song with more bass, it stays calm. The only way how to make him alive is to turn up the volume at head unit heavily and then he wokes up. After that I can turn down the volume to comfortable level and listen for a while. Until some song with no heavy bass starts playing and very likely woofer ceases again. When this happens, green power led stays on and red protection led isn't showing anything. So this is why I am assuming, that there is no problem with power feed, but the case is in the amplifying part. Maybe I'm wrong. And, how much I have observed, this only happens at the beginning. After some time of listening situation normalizes. That's why this is temperature dependent maybe. I have this sub for only three weeks, so I can't tell any more nuances, but one thing is clear - something is broken or is going to be. Can you help me on repairing of this? Any advices?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back