Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flashing Wand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanxa

Just wondering, for my school project, I'm designing (and eventually making) a flashing wand with five different settings. Does anyone have any ideas of how to get the different settings, OTHER THAN PIC (fed up of flowcharts...)

thanks

Hanxa

You are only 1 person, you do not need several IDs here.

Uis a uC like the PIC is the right way to do it and easy to do on top of it. You mentor should be able to help you with this... If not we can help you here.

Anything but a uC would be much more complex from a hardware standpoint.

3v0 said:
You are only 1 person, you do not need several IDs here.

Uis a uC like the PIC is the right way to do it and easy to do on top of it. You mentor should be able to help you with this... If not we can help you here.

Anything but a uC would be much more complex from a hardware standpoint.

Deff. Well, depending on what "5 different settings" you want...

Perhaps go into a little more detail, I mean, a wand with a selectable "5 colors" would be pie, but to spell out names/display dates while waving it around would be completely out of the analogue world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back