Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Flashing circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have a small circuit for Digital Electronics class and nobody can seem to get it work in any of the circuits. We have available a circuit board, transistors, resistors, 4 LEDs and two 555 timers. Our teacher says that we have to make a circuit that will have 4 LEDs flashing in sequence so that one is on at a time and the other three are off. I have figured out how to get each 555 timer to work independently and all the values for the resistors and transistors. I have also figured out how to get one 555 timer to run two LEDs opposite each other and one 555 timer to run the other one, but I can not figure out how to fire off 4 LEDs in sequence continuously. If anybody can help me out with this problem I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks! :D

here is one solution:

Attachments

• LED_BLINKER.jpg
    LED_BLINKER.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 430
555 blinker circuits

This link has some more 555 blinker circuits, may help with ideas:
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips