Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

final year projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
you forgot to give any important information.

i am confused what to make and what not... please guide me for the final year project.
" what not..." not bomb's, or RCD

We are also confused....
You say nothing about yourself! What can you do ?
"final year projects" final year of kindergarten ?Please put some effort in to this "final year project", I'm positive some one can help, but you have to make the first step.

I would think a device that searches the web for the phrase "final year project" and automatically puts it in the trash plus emails their instructor that that student has no imagination.

I think a working warp engine or space elevator would be cool if you are into applied physics or engineering. What kind of project did you have in mind? What is your area of study--Psychology, History, MBA, Chemical Engineering, Biology, etc.? What did you have in mind?

Last edited:
Have you considered an infinite improbability drive?

All you need is a Bambleweeny 57 sub-meson Brain, hooked to an atomic vector plotter suspended in a strong Brownian Motion producer.

Hello Good Friends
Can anyone advise me on how to measure wind speed and direction by using ultrasonic transducers?

Hello Good Friends
Can anyone advise me on how to measure wind speed and direction by using ultrasonic transducers?

Mehlo,
Please start your own thread for your question instead of posting in the middle of an unrelated thread. Someone will help you with your question. You should also try to do a search first so that you can be more specific with your questions.
Dale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back