Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Example projects for microcontroller PCIe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triode

I've seen a lot of job postings lately that have a good skill fit for me but they require PCIe device firmware experience. If my current work involved this I'd just volunteer to help, but I don't work with anyone who knows how to do it either. I've been trying to find examples, but I haven't found anything aimed at being an introduction, and working from the raw PCIe standard is a steep learning curve.

Can anyone suggest a project that is available to use as an example? Linux or windows drivers are fine. I can work with ARM cotex M0, M3, M4, and M7. I'm glad to get a new programmer and some MCUs if needed. On hand I have some Pic32mx controllers, several psoc 5lp chips, and various st32 microcontrollers.

Thanks for any advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back