Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final year projt plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero999

Banned
doctor says i hav a year to liv.

Plz giv me final year project.

& sum muny, hope u feel sory 4 me.

i beg u, i havnt got long left.

plz prety plz wiv a chery on top.:(

:D
doctor says i hav a year to liv.

Plz giv me final year project.

& sum muny, hope u feel sory 4 me.

i beg u, i havnt got long left.

plz prety plz wiv a chery on top.:(

:D:D:D

I almost thought that was real!

Lol, this is typical. The quote below really is the essense of what your saying.

hi i am looking circuits 4 my projct which ned to b submited with in 2 months. im planing to build a radio controled robot i got cam circuit.
i use a web cam that can be interfaced wit ic to send to a pc tat circuit is ok . but now i need a circuit to drive ma robot.
somebody plz tell me were could i get a circuit diagram or atleast an idea hw its done . im thinking to use am or fm with no much complex crkt . i must get it workng with in a month . plzzzzz........
i got a metal detector atttached to it if possible i need a crkt to drive its motor too. i mean i need atleast 3-4 channels. :eek::eek::eek:

im new to this field and dnt knw any thing more than basics and i knw it well. plz help

Last edited:
What I don't understand is why people either a. pick projects too hard for their skill level or b. are in an electronics class and don't know more than the basics yet have a project of such magnitude. I baffles me

What I don't understand is why people either a. pick projects too hard for their skill level or b. are in an electronics class and don't know more than the basics yet have a project of such magnitude. I baffles me

It's because they paid no attention during class so have no idea how complex the idea was. To some a battery and lightbulb would take a term or two.

That's the whole reason for the final project, to check what they can do (technical ability), and to check what they can come up with (imagination). I can only imagine if many of these people actually pass, there's going to be a sorry state in the Electronics business :(

Anyone to help me out wid a switch mode 0-30V 5A power supply with short circuit protection....Its my final year project and still a bit rusty about it... Need serious help!!!

Anyone to help me out wid a switch mode 0-30V 5A power supply with short circuit protection....Its my final year project and still a bit rusty about it... Need serious help!!!

Ok, Who is this, really?:rolleyes:

Lol, I can't believe someone actually took this thread seriously. :D

Ok, Who is this, really?:rolleyes:
0-30V 5A and that too smps-- Nice demand.

i am also interested in the 0V or near zero part of this novel supply, once the OP designs.

I recollect an Ad that used to claim 0 to 300V AC input and 230V output.
when we contacted him with interest of 0V input and 230 output, only then he understood.

0-30V 5A and that too smps-- Nice demand.

i am also interested in the 0V or near zero part of this novel supply, once the OP designs.

I recollect an Ad that used to claim 0 to 300V AC input and 230V output.
when we contacted him with interest of 0V input and 230 output, only then he understood.

Um yeah, I just thought the earlier post was a gag by a regular poster who made a new login name...;)

i 'm inneed of a partial circuit for my coollege project for underworld robot. u do the first half. then i will show u my part..hm?pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

i 'm inneed of a partial circuit for my coollege project for underworld robot. u do the first half. then i will show u my part..hm?pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

I will say pleeeezzzeee for you not to show me your part...:eek::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back