Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final year project

Status
Not open for further replies.

NABS

Can anyone help me regarding final year project??
actually, i m searching for Microcontroller & PLC based projects....
i need the list of projects and descripton too so that i can started.
i have to submit the project proposol in just 2 months.......
appreciates the links where i can get the projects........

what project ideas have you thought of ??

There must be something in your mind after all those years in college...

will u help me regarding the final year project on vlsi using vhdl...
please send the links where i can get the information

It not an indispensable condition))) On myself I know - two years after college and knowledge as did not happen! There can be here a similar situation? Can be too has forgotten partially knowledge?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can anyone help me regarding final year project??
actually, i m searching for Microcontroller & PLC based projects....
i need the list of projects and descripton too so that i can started.
i have to submit the project proposol in just 2 months.......
appreciates the links where i can get the projects........

actually, i m searching for a car project.........in which it denotes the distance that how much its far away from the next car!!!! how much its speed.........and when it get closer to the car it apply brakes as well........so we avoid the accident.....
tell me other features which i can add..............
give me in detail
thank u

looks complicated, are you sure you want to pursue this project.

You could consider using the ultrasonic range finding method...an ultrasonic sound emitter sends out a sound wave, the wave bounces back to deice, an sensing unit detects the time difference thus calculating the distance between the emitter and the target..

I think there are ultrasonic sensors available in the market....

see these links

**broken link removed**

the PING sensor is popular but the range is upto 3 m only

You could look up google for other sensors, I am sure there are better kinds available.

i have a serious doubt in capacitors.
i completely agree with the point that capacitor blocks dc because for a dc ,frequency is zero and hence the capacitor acts as a open ckt but this is an ideal case.
now my question is what happens if i connect a capacitor to 5v DC supply and what happens if i connect the capacitor to 5v AC supply?

let me tell my opinion ,i want to know whether its correct or not???/

when i connect a capacitor to 5v DC supply it will charge until it becomes equal to supply voltage and from there it remains constant tat is it will be charged to 5v.

when i connect a 5v AC supply to capacitor it will charge to the peak value and if there is a path to discahage it will dischage ....good example is connecting a load across the capacitor...hope u got my point...is my concept correct???????pls reply?????if there is anything wrong with my concept plz forgive me ,i am still in the learning process.

My suggestion is MMS Based Camera, it requires a GSM/GPRS modem,a Camera module (preferably a jpeg camera module since standard cell phones can decode this type of compression),an SDCARD for picture storage and any microcontroller that can be interfaced with the modem, the camera module and the SDCARD.

The other one is the Ethernet Intercom, this application mainlly implements VoIP by sending voice packets between the embedded microprocessor and GPP. On the embedded microprocessor side the circuit need is for the input signal (speech) filtering and preamplification, and for the output signal amplification. On the embedded software level data compression,data decoding and packet management are requred. On the GPP side data compression,data decoding and packet management are also required. The embedded microprocessor can be any dsPIC plus a stand alone IP stack or a PIC24 with a IP stack.

i have a serious doubt in capacitors.
i completely agree with the point that capacitor blocks dc because for a dc ,frequency is zero and hence the capacitor acts as a open ckt but this is an ideal case.
now my question is what happens if i connect a capacitor to 5v DC supply and what happens if i connect the capacitor to 5v AC supply?

let me tell my opinion ,i want to know whether its correct or not???/

when i connect a capacitor to 5v DC supply it will charge until it becomes equal to supply voltage and from there it remains constant tat is it will be charged to 5v.

when i connect a 5v AC supply to capacitor it will charge to the peak value and if there is a path to discahage it will dischage ....good example is connecting a load across the capacitor...hope u got my point...is my concept correct???????pls reply?????if there is anything wrong with my concept plz forgive me ,i am still in the learning process.

i am telling you about 5v AC. think that supply is sinusoidal and at t=0 v=0 and with time it will go up to 5v at T/4. what will happen at that time is that in the second plate of the capacitor -ve charge will be produced due to +ve charge on one side.now +ve charge will start decreasing and in the same manner -ve charged plate will also start decreasing. when there shall be -ve 5v at front side of capacitor then there shall be +ve 5v at other side thus current flows in the capacitor when the supply is AC. in the case of DC there is no increment of decrement of voltage so other plate voltage also doesn't change. i hope you could have understood my answer.

Maybe a little simplistic, but could turn out to be useful commercial product... Been working on solar powering stuff around the house, and thought it useful to have a remote meter for the output of the solar panels, and the charge condition of the batteries. Mostly to adjust the position of the panels, if not getting good exposure most of the day, and to see what the batteries are doing when I'm using the stored power.

Just something I was thinking about at work the other day, didn't work too many details, but figure I have most everything here, on hand. Microcontrollers, LCD display, wireless transmitter/receiver. Should be good enough for a passing grade, not too expensive, and you could probably sell a few units on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back