Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Fet with positive common gate

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermaine

Hi,

May i kow the load and source reflection coefficient to satisfy for steady state oscillation conditions?

And may i know how does a diagram of transistor oscillator circuit with common gate looks like, with positive feedback?

Sorry I don't know what you're talking about, please be more descriptive.

I have got the following question:
The S paramters of a FET with a positive feedback in common gate configuration are measured at 5Ghz and have the following values:

S11 = 1.01 /_ 160 degree
S21 = 2 /_ - 33 degree
S12 = 0.3 /_ 140 degree
S22 = 1.4 /_ - 34 degree

May i kow the load and source reflection coefficient to satisfy for steady state oscillation conditions?

And may i know how does a diagram of transistor oscillator circuit with common gate looks like, with positive feedback?

Please post a schematic, you might get more help that way.

How do you know what she'd talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back