Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

F1 fuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Womble68

Hi all is anyone able to help a f1 fuse on circuit board has blown ,there are no markings on the fuse to identify it ,it is a circuit board for a battery pack which is no longer made so would like to get it back working , the cells of battery pack are all good and balanced I just accidentally let go of leads and they touched blowing fuse , all I have on battery pack is 5400mah 14.8v dc batterys are wired in series would anyone have an idea of what rating fuse I would need to replace it with
Thanks

If you cannot figure out the fuse rating directly, maybe measure the current while plugged into the drone and under full power. Then add 50%-100% to that value (I would use +100% to add margin for motor stall current) and use a fuse of that size. The fuse is to protect against short circuit, which it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back