Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

visio

hi,

In the past i had an exibit in my job with a aluminium bar with a lot of electronic components. The only visible componentes was a sequence of red leds (about 40 or 50). The leds blinkin without a logical order when the bar is stopped. But when somebody move the bar very fast, we'll see a perfect image of a scull(is the retinal persistence fenomenal), but can be another image.

Somebody broken the bar and the electronic circuit a few years ago, and i need to create a new one. We don't have the bar...

Can you heep us?

Thanks!

hi,

the problem is that i don't have the bar... i need to recreate/project a new one. If i can count with someones help fine; if not i may think i possibility to pay to project a new one...

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back