Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Example - Don't Do This

Status
Not open for further replies.

shockspikes

hello everybody, i nid a senior pic or zilog project. we already decided to do sms controller featured by siliconchip but the problem is that the project was created in avr. Do you know any website that features the same project using pic or zilog.. or can you give me an alternative project using pic or zilog that we can built for out thesis. thanks and hope u can give me one...

:evil:
Holstering his mini death ray, takes pity for a moment on the hapless
newcomer whom has stumbled in and lifts the wieght from his boot pressing against the poor fools neck.....he speaks

A search through the archives of back issues for "Elektor Electronics"
will yield a ready made project, I assume you can solder that is ?
Be warned though.. students are marked down for plagerism.

My rubix teaser may provide an alternative,
complex but not as hard as it looks...are you up to the challenge?
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/electric-fence.3238/
:lol:

OFF TOPIC - IMITATION IS JUST LIMITATION IN DISGUISE

I must explain that this is specifically for posts regarding the Electronic Circuits for the Evil Genius, and yes, it is a text book. Best to set your post re neediness in another discussion section. MOst of those who peruse this section wouldn't recognize a ZiLog from a Xmas Log. Much less a avr from an sms controller. Let's keep the discussion to hardwire. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back