Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

evil/annoying ideas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmikejt12

hes, has anyone got any evil or annoying circuit ideas that drive people mad?? i was just thinking about what else could be done 2 annoy peope.... because im so evil :twisted: lol :lol:

It's not an electronic circuit, but it is quick and easy.

Use the compeser on your phone and enter the highest pitch note as many times as possible then set the tempo as low as possible. When you're near some computers play the tone, it drives people insane trying to work out which computer it is.

Zatchteribles night buzzer in the projets is the thing.

It buzes in the dark wen no one can see it.And it buzzes in long intervals.So it just makes an short buzz and then a feq minutes qaiet.This way its realy hard to find it.
Place it in someones bed room.

I tryed to make an PIC mCU verison of it.It consumed very litle power so the baterys last long.It cod be run off an super cap for quite some time.I uses an Piezo speaker.

It's not an electronic circuit, but it is quick and easy.

Use the compeser on your phone and enter the highest pitch note as many times as possible then set the tempo as low as possible. When you're near some computers play the tone, it drives people insane trying to work out which computer it is.
i like it :twisted: :lol:

what would be good is to have a small, bright bulb next to the light bulb and make a circuit so when the light goes off at night, the bright bulb comes on, and when the light goes o, the bulb goes off... the only problem with that is hiding it, with mine it would b ok because i have oe f those bulbs that are supposed 2 last 12 years and are in a wiered shape, so i could justput the bulb in that and the circuit on top of the light shade but i dont want to get MYSELF annoyed :lol:

I tryed to make an PIC mCU verison of it.It consumed very litle power so the baterys last long.It cod be run off an super cap for quite some time.I uses an Piezo speaker.
cool :)

Im having a go at that one (the one thats posted) i am only a beginer in electronics so i want get used to soldering a bit more and converting from circuit diagram to stipboard (veroboard).

This is kinda similar to Zach's night buzzer...
A guy at work has a pretty messy cubical, (schematics, books, and boxes scattered about). Somebody else made a simple circuit that would beep once every 2-10 minutes (random, so that it would be harder to find). Then they hid it in his mess of a cubical.

I guess it drove him nuts for awhile.

The posted schematic by zathch is not thPIC verison.I didnt post an schematic i only posted the source code.

The original consumes about the same amount of power as yours.

It consumes so litle power becose the PIC is run at 32Khz on the internal oscilator.

jrz126 said:
This is kinda similar to Zach's night buzzer...
yeh, you would just swap the buzzer for a light and mabe add more power if needed

It wod be beter to stick this in the light swicth and have an tiriac swich the light on. And you dont need baterys for it.Also realy hard to find out.

haha :) :lol:

Here in the UK, on our busses, theres a button you press that tells the driver you want to get off at the next stop. Its all electrical, I think it'd be great to install a latch linked to an oscillator and a relay, so that one button press makes it sound repeatedly non-stop :lol: . Might be a bit difficult to do though :shock:

here's an interesting one..

Make a circuit that produces a sound silimar to that of an ambulance.

Dr.EM said:
Here in the UK, on our busses, theres a button you press that tells the driver you want to get off at the next stop. Its all electrical, I think it'd be great to install a latch linked to an oscillator and a relay, so that one button press makes it sound repeatedly non-stop :lol: . Might be a bit difficult to do though :shock:

might result in you dieing, afterall the bus driver is driving the bus. You do not want him fiddling around trying to find the problem while driving a 5 ton vehicle!!

Reminds me of april fools last year. People at school were running around the car park putting dog crap under the door handle of the teachers cars :twisted:. While some other twisted ones grabbed those packets of ahem...long translucent latex balloons, put shampoo in them and placed them on the windscreens in the car park.

I wonder what the shampoo was supposed to do??

haha lol.. i might take the fuse out of the main electric supply in the house and see everyones reactions in the morning on april fools and i just happen to have a torch handy :lol:

madmikejt12 said:
haha lol.. i might take the fuse out of the main electric supply in the house and see everyones reactions in the morning on april fools and i just happen to have a torch handy :lol:

Reminds me of a little prank my frined plays, its kind of mean, but funny.

Him and some friends will drive up to a house, run to the breaker box, hit the main breaker and drive away :lol: :twisted:

Wen the electricety is cut out to be shre its out i go to check the circuit breaker and the fuses.But then is seting the clocks that are mains powerd.

zachtheterrible said:
Reminds me of a little prank my frined plays, its kind of mean, but funny.

Him and some friends will drive up to a house, run to the breaker box, hit the main breaker and drive away :lol: :twisted:

Primitive supplies in the USA as usual :lol: You couldn't do that in the UK.

Pity though about the poor person undergoing kidney dialysis?, or the guy who's computer you crash, ruining all his work?.

[/quote]Pity though about the poor person undergoing kidney dialysis?, or the guy who's computer you crash, ruining all his work?.
Good point, but remember, I'm not the one doing it, its my friend :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back