Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Annoying after-disease from flu

Status
Not open for further replies.

fezder

So, my shoulder gets very annoyingly hurtful after harder flus. Hurts escpecially when inhaling deedply/hard, in fact whole left-side of ribs are painful. Heart is ok, but only ribs-section of body is painful from left shoulder. I've gotten this after disease many times.

anyone else get similar or annoying after-diseases? This is more annoying than flu, in it's own way: i'm healthy and fine, but that pain limits. Some doctor said that it's quite common, bakteria and stuff infects shoulder/heart area of some persons. Luckily i don't have other symptoms....

The flu to which you refer is caused by a virus, not a bacterium.

After viral infections, aches and stiffness are common. With children, you often see rashes with viral infections. Some can be quite alarming (see: hand-foot-mouth disease). Adults typically show less severe dermatological signs and symptoms.

John

The flu to which you refer is caused by a virus, not a bacterium.
I always confuse bacteria and viruses (between eachother) for some odd reason.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back