Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ETO National anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebits

I love that video. It shows someone with balls. Good on him.

Wish I was as liberated.

Mike.

Hehe, :)

it's definitely not Portuguese.

Every unknown language sounds Spanish to me.

That one is unknown and seems to contain more than one language. One word I know for sure: "Hallo", which seems to be Thai. :D (commonly used to answer the telephone)

However the guy's face looks like an emergency exit to me - hit with a crash axe.

Last edited:
Okay, now you have to laugh at this. The laughing baby had my gut splitting.

YouTube - Hahaha

I seem to always think of the 'March of the Gladiators' song when certain people post here.:D

The circus song for those who dont know. ;)

I seem to always think of the 'March of the Gladiators' song when certain people post here.:D

The circus song for those who dont know. ;)

But did you check out the laughing baby clip? Hilarious.

I thought the laughing baby was more cute than funny.

For me, the most funny thing was the end of the American Idol video when Simon started dissing the performance and received a beating. :D

I whistle or try to sing to pop music songs when driving my car, similar to the guy in the video except i am about 45 years older. But some of those "castrasto" singing guys can sing much higher frequencies than my daughter.
My face and other parts of me turn blue when I try to sing as high.

When did this place become a nation? Can I defect?

I thought this was a dictatorship.

As in a ship full of dicks and tator heads that is sailing along going nowhere fast.:rolleyes:

I thought this was a dictatorship.

As in a ship full of dicks and tator heads that is sailing along going nowhere fast.:rolleyes:

Sheesh, I try to bring a little light hearted humor and this is the result. I give up.

Dont give up yet! :eek:

We need you here being you generally dont represent either the dicks or the tator heads groups by any measurable fashion. :D

Humor is highly relative to each persons life and point of view.

I was intending good humor and I assume scead was as well. :)

Curse these limited smiley faces and their not being able to fully convey the real emotions we each...

Ah, forget it. You know what I mean. :p

Dont give up yet! :eek:

We need you here being you generally dont represent either the dicks or the tator heads groups by any measurable fashion. :D

Humor is highly relative to each persons life and point of view.

I was intending good humor and I assume scead was as well. :)

Curse these limited smiley faces and their not being able to fully convey the real emotions we each...

Ah, forget it. You know what I mean. :p

Okay, I can never stay mad at you guys...:)

This is the Internet! Home of the flash temper =>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back