Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

At least ETO is nice and stable now

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi Guys.

Had our share of share of ups and downs. Things changing. Unexpected stuff. A war a while back. Wounded soldier asked to be shot and then realized he needed to re- invent himself.

So life goes on. Blue rules forever :):):)

Love you all,
tv

And now that I need people to talk to...all ignore me? Hey, no problem.

The Dr said this would happen. Medicines and hallucination and all.
He said the only people you can trust are those you interact with. Stop. I said only Forums. He said yes in your circumstances probably the best option..

I show a wonderful clip of the President of South Africa. This is the man taking South Africa forward..

Anyway, I started this thread, I may as well finish ii.

My 88 Year old Mom died Sunday morning @6.30AM. I was there the whole time. She got a lung infection somehow and other issues arose with her age and all. She was gasping for breath and struggling to breathe all at the same time.

A terrible thing to witness...the very first person/animal/anything I have ever seen dying in front of me.... my own precious Mother...and I could do nothing to help except keep the nurses etc on their toes and try and make her passing away as "comfortable" as possible.

This has blown my mind in so many ways........I encountered goodness on so many levels with nursing staff that knew she was going to die...but helped her right to the very end never moaned when I called them time and time and time again when mom showed any more signs of slightest distress.

Thank you staff and nurses and good caring people @
**broken link removed**

Thank you. Your compassion will not go unnoticed. I will make sure of it.

Regards,
tv

Last edited:
tv,

An agonizing experience for anyone.

Rest assured she's in a better place, my friend.

Good to see your "face" once again.

CBB

I was in the unfortunate similar circumstance and recently saw a daughter succumb to cancer.
My philosophy is that like all of us here (on earth) she had won the lottery, the chances or odds of any one of us, you or me, being born and experiencing life , EVER, is immeasurable.
Max.

I have been there in 1996. Mother and dad both passed within 3 months of each other (married almost 60 years).

Please accept my condolences.

John

tv,

An agonizing experience for anyone.

Rest assured she's in a better place, my friend.

Good to see your "face" once again.

CBB

Thanks Bob
Always remember I love you all. Unconditionally.

Life goes on. I have friends here that I have never met...maybe one day though :)

tv

Sorry to hear that. Lost both my parents within a month of each other. Nothing but time will help heal the loss. Treasure the time and positive memories you had together.

Inq

I have been there in 1996. Mother and dad both passed within 3 months of each other (married almost 60 years).

Please accept my condolences.

John

Thanks John.
You guys are the very best. I never expected any replies or stuff....and well I am blessed with response from ETO members.
I really don't know what to say except that I regard myself as fortunate to be amongst some of the best folks out there.

The Internet sometimes is like a Tonic....it's what you mix it with.

Love,
tv

I was in the unfortunate similar circumstance and recently saw a daughter succumb to cancer.
My philosophy is that like all of us here (on earth) she had won the lottery, the chances or odds of any one of us, you or me, being born and experiencing life , EVER, is immeasurable.
Max.

Tis true Max

Enjoy your time here @ ETO. Kick back and chill out :)
No stress here.

Regards,
tv

She must have been amazing person to have raised such a devoted son.

I lost my Mom in 1994; my Dads still with us and so far doing well.

I spent a bit of time with her before her passing; almost like I knew one day she would be gone. I treasure those moments.

My Condolences TV.

kv

Commiserations.

JimB

My condolences too, Tvtech.

I am very sorry for your loss tvtech. Both of my parents are still alive, however I have been losing a lot of friends over the past four years. It's not quite the same, but I offer my condolences.

Had our share of share of ups and downs. Things changing. Unexpected stuff. A war a while back.

ETO seems to have recovered for the most part from the spat a year or two ago, but the owner(s) of AAC have shot themselves in the foot. Have you been there recently? It has really gone downhill--it's all commercial now, lots of marketing and poorly-written articles plastered all over the homepage. New scheme (layout and color) is an abomination. While the forums are still tucked away in there, the overall atmosphere has changed to a corporate feel. I have left until they fix things and put the focus back on helping one another.

Regards,
Matt

Thanks Tony, KV, Jim, Clyde, Alec and Matt. I appreciate your kind words.

They mean a lot to me :)

tv

Matt,

Have you been back there at all since you left? I know you would have been invited to join the thread that is providing ideas to EETech. You might want to revisit and just tell them you want into that area.

Ever invited member has expressed an unvarnished opinion on what is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back